Wednesday 1 September 2021

My spelling test

My spelling test 


Today we have been practicing our spelling because we haven't been  doing it for a long time.


First i had to pick my words to put in my test and a spelling game. Next I had to complete 4 out of 7 slides for our spelling test.


I enjoyed editing the staircase slide because it was easy and cool. I found it tricky to  make my art cloud because when I finished I didn't know how to put it in .


Comment down below what i can change thank you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.