Wednesday 17 November 2021

My vibrant portrait

My vibrant  portrait

I have been learning how to blend colors because we needed it for our art .


Firstly I had to get a picture of myself and trace it to make the main features of the picture then mix colors to match  my skin tone and then I added the blue paper then I was finished.


I found it tricky to not mess up because when I finished there was a lot of paint on the edges. I found it easy trace because all we had to do was draw on a line.







2 comments:

  1. Morena Jaden,

    I admire the persistence that it took for you to get your painting right. There was a lot of learning and mistakes made before they turned out. The colours that you have made also look great! Ka pai.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaden,
    My Name is Daiki from Waikowhai Primary School.
    I really like your art. Did you find it hard to put the details in?

    Great Job with your art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.