Friday 16 April 2021

JA holy week reef

Today we were learning about holy by making this reef. This reef tells the story of holy week. I am proud of my art because i did it with an broken arm. Next time i would change the colours now i'll be sharing the story when Jesus enters jerusalem the crowd spread leaves and clothing they all shouted hosanna in the highest!The last supper Jesus took the bread and said, take this bread and eat it as it is my body.Jesus prays in gethsemane it says he fell on his face and prayed  if it is possible take this cup but drink it from me but will pass as you.Jesus is crucified Jesus yeled, my god my god why have you forsaken me. The resurrection of jesus says he is not here for he has risen. The ascension of Jesus the cloud lifts him up out of sight. The holy spirit comes down and there  appeared to them tongues as of fire resting on each one of them and were filled with the holy spirit finished ok bye i'll be posting later


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.