Friday 14 May 2021

JA paradise

i enjoyed making this piece of writing because i had a lot of ideas in my head. Next time i hope i can get more detail.

paradise

I can smell the fresh and salty sea and a BBQ on a boat  that passed by. I can also smell the fresh air.


I can see the crooked jagged cliffs. I see millions of moss like a hoard of zombies and the trees swishing like basketball hoops. The trees were also like the big loud swishes from the waves.


In my head I can hear the shivering boat engine revving and the hard wind blowing me away.In my hands I can feel the circled ruff bushes and the freezing cold water.


My taste buds can't taste the salty crispy chicken.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.