Thursday 20 May 2021

My amazing anzac postcard!

 We've been learning about anzac day because well It's anzac day and we made this because to show you how the mail was.First I made a square then I made a triangle, turned It upside down then put it on the top like It was a flip . Then put a red circle on the top to make It like a stamp or a sticker.After that I put a white square then used the line tool to make the rips and put them on each side. Then made them the colour of mail so It would look more real. When I was close to the end I put my writing on the white square then added a rip to make you read It .Please comment on what I should change.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.