Thursday 5 August 2021

Do you want to learn more about Japan?

Do you want to learn more about Japan? We have been learning a lot about Japan. We first had to find all the facts and lay them down by reading 3 books. For example from my research I found out that 30 percent of the people in Japan participate in karate. I then made the presentation template to put information about what I've learnt about Japan. I used themes of Japan for backgrounds and changed the fonts. I had to make the front page look as amazing as possible so i tried to be creative.Please comment below what I can change and i'll be open to taking your advice.

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jaden I enjoyed your your information about Japan in your slides, especially the monkey pouring the tea into the mans cup. The food also looks delicious. I want to have a celebrations like the obon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.