Monday 23 August 2021

My airplane

 My airplane


Today we have been learning to be active . we had to choose an activity to do outside  from a picture that i'll list now https://sparklers.org.nz/media/documents/3-Sparklers-Outdoor-Activities-Worksheet_gMLpMMu.pdf?fbclid=IwAR23iZofxs5K8gkoQYBuSgjd1PDW_73EECk49_QwAelTg1VOhntwbp6FqLI   


After that I made my airplane, then tested it to see if it worked, then took a picture of it. I hope you like it.


Comment down if i could make changes thanks.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Jaden that sounds like a fun activity. Your plane looks really good. Did you measure how far it could fly? Did you think about trying a different design? Have a great day.
    God Bless Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Jaden,

    Your paper plane looks very technical with the side folded down. How well did it fly? And how far do you think it may have travelled? I love making paper planes and trying to get them the furthest. Next time it would be even better if you added your links using the 'link' button and adding it that way. Let me know if you need some help with this.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.