Tuesday 31 August 2021

Do you want to learn more about the paralympics

Do you want to learn more about the paralympics

Today we have been learning about the paralympics because it's time for the paralympics to start. 

 First i had to watch a video and do some research then place them in my google drawing then add some pictures and change the colours. I enjoyed finding the facts and I got to learn lots of new things as well .

 I found it tricky to find all the information because it took a while. Here's the video

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58 katHAI 

 thanks

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jaden,

    You have found some great facts about the Paralympic Games. I read that there were 26 people representing NZ this year. They also have winter games where people with disabilities compete in many snow events. Have you been watching any of the games? I am amazed by the blind soccer players and I think you would like watching them too.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.